● 1/3” CMOS Progressive Scan
● Resolution of 1920x1080 @30fps
● Wide Dynamic Range
● PoE (IEEE802.3af, Power over Ethernet)
● True Day and Night (Mechanical IR Cut Filter, IR LED)
● Built-in Fixed Lens, Manual Vari-Focal or Zoom Lens.
● H.265/H.264/MJPEG (SOC) Video compression
● Built-in hardware motion detection
● Alarm Input x 1
● Two-way audio communication over IP networks
● Multi streaming
● User-friendly GUI and no configuration is required
● Excellent heat dissipation
● High power IR LED
The IP cameras series with mechanical IR cut and day/night capability supports color at day and black & white at night. This all-in-one-design camera series are very versatile. It supports PoE (Power over Ethernet), so there is no need for external power supply. Options of fixed lens, manual and zoom vari-focal are available for different environments.
It provides round-the-clock, high quality H.265 video with Internet Protocol. Its remote monitoring applications allow homeowners and businesses to view their camera(s) through any internet connection available through a computer or a 3G phone.
The Dome camera can be mounted almost anywhere using a variety of dome mounts, such as pendant and recessed mounts.
● Network Hybrid DVR (nHybrid series)
● Network Video Recorder (nVR series)
● Network Matrix Decoder (nMD series)
● Network Commander Station Basic ( nCS series)
● Network CMS (nCMS series)