● Big red panic button input for emergency intercom
● 2-way audio communication over IP networks with Echo Cancel feature
● 1/3” CMOS Sensor
● PoE (IEEE802.3af, Power-over-Ethernet)
● H.264/M-JPEG (SOC) dual-mode compression
● Built-in hardware motion detection
● Camera Resolution of 1920x1080 @30fps
● User-friendly GUI and no configuration is required
The Telexper Emergency Intercom is a 2-way communication device which enables user to commute to the Network Commander Station (or nCS) in the security center immediately after pressing the Big Red Panic button. Built-in hidden CMOS Camera allows the security center to see and communicate with the user on-site.
It is implemented with Internet Protocol (IP) and is designed particularly for surveillance and safety, public and private. It can also be used for remote intercom and monitoring applications which allows the user to view their cameras through an Internet connection from a computer or a 3G phone.
It provides around-the-clock, high quality H.264 video with Internet Protocol which is used for communicating data over TCP/IP.
Perfect for parking structures, schools, public restrooms, hospitals, public transportation, parks, bike trails, other public areas and more.