● 1/3” CMOS Progressive Scan
● Resolution of 1920x1080P @30 fps
● PoE (IEEE802.3af, Power over Ethernet)
● True Day and Night (Mechanical IR Cut Filter, IR LED)
● IR Distance: 25 meters
● H.264/MJPEG (SOC) dual-mode compression
● Alarm input x 1
● Two-way audio communication over IP networks
● Built-in hardware motion detection
● Metal Aluminum housing
● Excellent heat dissipation
● User-friendly GUI and no configuration is required
● IP66 weather-proof protection housing
The Telexper IP Bullet cameras are very versatile, with Mechanical IR Cut Filter, IR LED and PoE. It’s True Day and Night capability means the security camera is color at day and black/white at night. The outdoor model has IP66 Weather-proof protection housing. The PoE (Power over Ethernet) design eliminates the extra power line wiring.
It is an internet protocol (IP) camera designed particularly for indoor/outdoor surveillance and remote monitoring applications which allow homeowners and businesses to view their camera(s) through any internet connection available through a computer or a 3G phone.
It provides round-the-clock, high quality H.264 video with Internet Protocol which is used for communicating data across a packet-switched network using the internet protocol suite, also referred to as TCP/IP.