● 1/3” Sony Super HAD II CCD, 600 TVL
● True Day and Night (Mechanical IR Cut Filter)
● PoE (IEEE802.3af, Power over Ethernet)
● H.265/H.264/MJPEG (SOC) Video compression
● Supports CS Mount Lens
● Two-way audio communication over IP networks
● Alarm Input x 1
● Built-in hardware motion detection
● Resolution of 720x480 @30 fps (NTSC), 720x576 @25 fps (PAL)
● Metal Aluminum housing
● IP66 weather-proof protection housing accessory is available
● Excellent heat dissipation
● User-friendly GUI and no configuration is required
The IP cameras series with mechanical IR cut and day/night capability supports color at day and black & white at night. This all-in-one-design camera series are very versatile. It supports PoE (Power over Ethernet), so there is no need for external power supply. Options of fixed lens, manual and zoom vari-focal are available for different environments.
It provides round-the-clock, high quality H.265 video with Internet Protocol. Its remote monitoring applications allow homeowners and businesses to view their camera(s) through any internet connection available through a computer or a 3G phone.