This feature is for CMS version 18.104.22.168 or above.
Before you start, please make sure to set up port forwarding on your CMS system:
1. CMS system‘s Port Mapping:
Under CMS’s Misc page, please Enable Web server port 80.
2. Disable Default Website on your CMS system’s Computer Management:
i. On your CMS system’s desktop, right-click on My Computer, and then select
ii. Under Internet Information Service, disable Default Web Site.
3. Now open the internet explorer on your phone, and go to
http:// your CMS IP address /cellphone/
4. Log in with your CMS username and password.
5. For multiple viewers, you could create different log-in accounts and manage the channels they are allowed to view. You will need go to Setup page under your CMS to create different log-in accounts.